Grab My Button

Adoptive Momma of Three
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 19, 2011

Adoption fundraiser!!!!

I am excited to announce that I have been in contact with an incredible family who are in the process of adopting. I am going to be donating 1/2 of everything I make, from anything on my pricing list to the Campbell Family adoption fund!! Please feel free to check out their family profile at: http://www.campbellsfamilyprofile.blogspot.com/. I can't wait to help them raise funds to bring home their new addition to their family. Please help them out by buying one of my items!!


I can't wait to help them raise funds to bring home their new addition to their family. Please help them out by buying one of my items or if you don't want to please spread the word!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello…what is the fun of sitting at home and working all alone on an impersonal machine? I am a very social person and like to get out and mingle. Maybe you should try some more, to convince a person like me to give up a day job. There are wonderful blogs on sites like v which speak highly of work-from-home freelancers. I find them quite interesting to read. I will keep freelancing work for a rainy day. At present though, I am happy working 9 to 5.